2020 SNOWMAN CONTEST INFORMATION, RULES, & GUIDELINES
Swampscott Recreation is sponsoring a contest to find the best snowman builders in Town!
Build a snowman in your yard or at any Swampscott Park between January 1st and March 1st.
Take a picture of your creation and submit it to Swampscott Recreation. Winners will receive a $25 Swampscott Recreation Gift Certificate to use towards our recreation classes and programs in 2020!
- Contest entries are for Swampscott residents ONLY. Entrants are to build their snowman in their own yard or a park within Swampscott.
- Each entrant must build their snowman between January 1 and March 1st.
- All entries must be appropriate for public display.
- Entrants are encouraged to add their own creative touches that will make their snowman unique. It doesn’t need to be a traditional snowman! Create an animal, your favorite movie character, or a snowman with Big Blue spirit, etc.
- By submitting an entry, contestants grant Swampscott Recreation permission and authority to use said pictures in any reasonable advertising or promotional activities.
- 1 submission per category.
SUBMISSIONS: Photograph of the snowman with at least one of the builders in the photo for scale. Families and groups in the pictures are welcomed. Address to verify residency. Register your entry in 1 of the following 4 Categories: Best Traditional Snowman, Best Snow Creature, Most Creative Funniest Creation. Email submissions to: email@example.com JUDGING: Winners will be determined from all submissions after March 1st, 2020. Winners will be contacted and posted on our website, social media pages, and email blast. There will be 1 winner in each category.
GOOD LUCK AND BRING ON THE SNOW!